Friday, December 7, 2007

Go Kart Frames For Sale In Ontraio

Sighfrid are born, you become subhuman

Living with sub-human that has gone from difficult to unbearable. I'm not exaggerating. The decline of hysteria
mentioned last post was far too short. They are more hysterical than ever. Do not stand it anymore.
Sighfrid is irksomeness (but they say?) Made in person. Sighfrid is a nickname. And it is better than the name.
His life consists of five core activities: sleeping, eating junk food and ready-made fries, to translate Harry Potter crap shoot and laugh. Each of these activities should be analyzed.
And let's do it.
Accommodations: though it may seem a simple task and not worthy of note, you are wrong. Sighfrid is closed and locked room. I wonder: has the case for fear that violent? I reassure him. Not even the most perverse perversions would lead me to be less than 50 cm from him. As well as in less than a meter from her room, leaving a stench when you hold the door open too disgusting flies.
Eating: you should know that Sighfrid alone makes ends meet for Findus. I should call the 4saltiinpadella -man. It does not change either. For three days, subsisting only on pasta with seafood, then three days ago with the lasagne ready, and then three with pasta arrabbiata and again the pasta with seafood, etc.. When change is why he brought home from the rolls in his mother's wet. Frying anyway. I suppose it is convinced that the oil is hot the only way to warm up their meal. As if all this were not enough to make him collapse to the liver, Sighfrid drink only milk. I swear. I've never seen drinking water.
Translate: genius of Sighfrid spends his days writing down the pc the Italian translation of the last book of Harry Potter. I really can not understand why. If you can translate it you can even read it, no? Can not you just read? Who wants to sell it under the table? If so, should have put a little less, is only half and soon comes out that in Italian. Bah ...
crap shoot: This is the topic of many future posts, I think. Sighfrid is an inventor of crap worthy of Open Studio. We are not yet if they are able to understand all of its flour sack or distorts information read / heard. I do a quick summary. Insists that it is medieval Latin in high school. He comes from technology, where no one does, and he told me (I come from scientific) to my man (who is from the classic). He began to talk about ancient history with my man and claimed to be absolutely right on some issues. Warning: Sighfrid studying law, my man ancient history. The motivation of one's certainty was I've read focus on . Small example: the Romans were all pedophiles. The term pederast he played is entirely new. Last night the news we have heard the news about the vaccine for papilloma virus. They do make the girls who turn 12 years old, because at that age have not yet had intercourse. His comment was: is not true, for the reason that the cycle 12 years and all have cycle. Two cocks in one sentence. What has the cycle with sexual activity? Who said that all 12 are developed? Let's latest activities, go, otherwise I do not stop anymore.
laugh sounds like a good thing, but it is not. Sighfrid not laugh, giggle. It 'annoying. I hear it through two closed doors with the TV on. He being half deaf (I think) talks and laughs loudly. The laugh is annoying. It is the classic hahaha. Dice ihihih (hateful) or uhuhuh (odious). When you really sbellica says eheheh at which point I have my hands over his ears. He lacks only the ohohoh and then ends the voice. Maybe you will laugh so at Christmas time. The bottom line however is another: always laughing. Whatever makes him laugh. Even Striscia la Notizia. Do not know about you, but I find it pathetic. The jokes are obvious. But he enjoys like crazy. There is another aspect in his rather interesting behavior: if we are both in the kitchen and watch TV before you laugh at a joke he looks at me, if I smile then laugh, I'm serious if it holds.
My patience is running out. And we will live until June.
Of course if something happens I will be sure to look for. I said so many times that can not stand it anymore. I already imagine the titles of Open Studio: student dies, suspected roommate. Vespa will make a special call Flavia Vento, Gianni Letta, Sighfrid's mother, Carmen Russo and tissue notice and will set up the study with a model of our apartment and my behind a giant. Sky TG24 manage to sneak into my house to interview me and my university will be besieged by reporters who will interview people with whom I never talked to say that he thought I was a murderer.
And in the end all you will find that in reality Sighfrid died of a heart attack because he ate shit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment