Saturday, November 17, 2007

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Securom Version

Life 2 Genoa / changes

After nearly a month of absence, here I am. Slowly I'm getting used to life in Genoa, as a few frenzied. I also took the walk pepper in the ass. Why Genoa people are divided into two categories: the Genoese and tourists. Tourists is derogatory. And the Genoese understand it right away if you're a tourist, just by walking. Besides, the tourist is subject to more frequent pick-pocketing.
Speaking of pick-pocketing, pirletta that my roommate (unfortunately I'm still there) have been scrubbing the phone on the bus. But it was not enough get the phone to make a fool of pirletta figure. He must also have stored all the data from your bank account and credit card. What a genius!
I must say that they are no longer hysterical, I was quite relaxed. Iodine will air! Only on Friday evening when I take the train I get a little hysterical anxiety. Especially in these times of strikes. I also discovered
sociable. I did not think, really. I knew a lot of people coming from different countries (Algeria, France, Ecuador, Argentina, Sweden and Italy of course). I did a lot of new things (like eating in a restaurant Jordanian, excellent).
So my life is changing!
Last (but certainly not least) to be listed change relates to man and me: we are to become "parents". I suppose you're wondering why the quotes. We have adopted a do boy / aa distance. We do not know who he is nor where it is, we're waiting for the documents. That does not arrive! I never thought I would be so impatient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment