Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shortwood Road Jamaica

Homeless

Here's my predicted record of bankruptcy, for now, looking for a room.
The bottom line is that the room I need only until November. Hopefully. Why I made the application for university accommodation and into November, if I may obtain on the streets. But who ever rented a room for only two months?! No logic.
I'm leaving my number to the right and left, hoping that some room remains empty for the end of September. If at the end of September is still empty you can not find anyone. And there inspired me! Two months are better than nothing. I must tell you absolutely
the apartment I went to see yesterday. My great hope. Calling
studio apartment is like calling the kennel of a dog. Let me explain. Just to Start pouring is on the fourth floor of a dilapidated building with no elevator. What I called is actually the fourth floor attic, or pigeon. When I arrived at the door the first thing I said was: "It 's a joke right?". After entering the answer came loud and clear: no.
For access to what might be going through my room that was once a folding door. Now is a piece of plastic broken-down creaking. The room is a bed on a wooden loft. It is enough. But the guy has assured me arriving a desk and a wardrobe. Wow.
The rest of the house is not better. Passing through a narrow corridor passing near a common room with TV and computer from which you access to another bedroom. At the end of the hall is the laundry. Turning right is another hallway, which leads to the kitchen to the bathroom and another bedroom. The kitchen is practically another corridor. A curse for me as a cook. I prefer not to mention the bathroom, I would not be too vulgar. It will also avoid the detailed description of the dirt and disorder. In the
topai ... er I mean house, live three boys, a dog and a cat. And the guy who showed it to me had the courage to ask me if I annoy the animals. I doubt that they were to reduce it in that state.
Even with this guy I was like everyone else. We feel in a couple of weeks.
Let me explain why it is my great hope. Who would live there for 250 € a month there? Nobody in their right mind. Also because Genoa is a city dear, for 250 € is a lot better. If no one has the courage to go there, I'll go! Armed with rubber gloves and disinfectant hospital.
You have to think positive. Those four flights of stairs I will do just fine, for the breath and the buttocks. It is a 10 minute walk to the right.
At the end of the facts I love the shack.
We hope that the dream may be shattered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment