Why the hate makes you fat
today are packed with hate! Pure hatred. I find negatives in everything. As a friend says, I'm poisoned .
After spending the night with accusations, tears, insults and attempts to explain I had a pretty sleepless night. I was abruptly woken up one quarter of an hour after awakening from a neighbor with the hobby of DIY. And I assure you that it was premature. I went to a mall with my mom looking for a gift. I was psychologically harassed by an annoying job that wanted me to take ugly shoes that I was Japanese-style wide. I struggled with the cash machine at the supermarket. When she arrived home, I struggled with the printer, which broke the button to scroll through the cartridges. It had to change one. I dismounted, I changed the cartridge and I fixed the button. All this after a long gibberish. I tried to print something but I can only print in draft mode . Despite having set the text mode . After another long rant I still have not solved anything. And I wasted several sheets. I started to read and has a well thought out beginning your fly buzzing around. He challenged the sealing of my nervous system. He lost. It has paid the loss to life. I have back pain and nausea. I'm tired.
I am seriously considering the idea of \u200b\u200bstarting to use drugs. I think
eventually I'll just chocolate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment