yesterday, talking with a partner, I discovered that you have the mania that border on the pathological, the beauty for me is that attitudes are quite normal. we want to talk about it?
- the menu of my phone has always been strictly in English.
- are combinations of the slave color, in any field, is the first thing I watch when I know a person. how to dress, as he furnished his house, the accessories used.
- are addicted to detail. I love looking at things that others do not do the case, I think they are the essence of life itself. therefore I hate people sloppy and superficial.
- before you start a book I'm forced to read the last sentence of the last page.
- in my pc is open every window in a logical order. if for some strange reason, this order should be reversed, even if I have to restore it to restart.
- if something important when I write with a pen, even a comma mistake I can start all over until is perfect.
- I can safely stop attending a person who can not write in Italian. not tolerate misspellings or grammatical ones.
- when I fixed up a song, I (as a moral duty) downloaded the entire discography of the group in question, even if it's a crap (as in 90% of cases).
- any arrival date at least 5 / 10 minutes earlier.
- I always write everything in lowercase.
- not stand people who write text messages in upper case, or who writes "sl", "nn" QNT "," ke "" perk "," little "only to save space.
- always the last to cherish when I eat things I like more.
- if I go to Ikea, I can stay 12 hours without even realizing the time passing.
well, I have disgraced and apparently this is just the tip of the iceberg. I
admission?
- the menu of my phone has always been strictly in English.
- are combinations of the slave color, in any field, is the first thing I watch when I know a person. how to dress, as he furnished his house, the accessories used.
- are addicted to detail. I love looking at things that others do not do the case, I think they are the essence of life itself. therefore I hate people sloppy and superficial.
- before you start a book I'm forced to read the last sentence of the last page.
- in my pc is open every window in a logical order. if for some strange reason, this order should be reversed, even if I have to restore it to restart.
- if something important when I write with a pen, even a comma mistake I can start all over until is perfect.
- I can safely stop attending a person who can not write in Italian. not tolerate misspellings or grammatical ones.
- when I fixed up a song, I (as a moral duty) downloaded the entire discography of the group in question, even if it's a crap (as in 90% of cases).
- any arrival date at least 5 / 10 minutes earlier.
- I always write everything in lowercase.
- not stand people who write text messages in upper case, or who writes "sl", "nn" QNT "," ke "" perk "," little "only to save space.
- always the last to cherish when I eat things I like more.
- if I go to Ikea, I can stay 12 hours without even realizing the time passing.
well, I have disgraced and apparently this is just the tip of the iceberg. I
admission?
0 comments:
Post a Comment