- yesterday I saw borat.
there are no words to comment on the absolute genius of Sacha Baron Cohen. now I know it will recognize the man of my life by the number of quotes from the movie by heart.
look at it strictly in English, although I am tempted to go to the cinema to see this as we have translated some scenes, then I think there is a Wednesday evening with Japanese colleagues (where the smiley face that squirts?).
- two pearls from youtube: dick in a box (justin imitating timberlake Color Me Badd is a must) and griffin in Neapolitan (priceless).
- the pina (or his ego), I noted that after the second post I have not mentioned, and then remedy now. hello shit! i love you always and forever and ever and fever.
- deer thanks for showing me (with the quirks of history in common and FU-SIO-neee) in the world that there is someone dumb as me:)
- mad sun. I found this version very rare and I fell in love. The first thing I thought was listening, "here, I wish my life was like the sound of that banjo."
there are no words to comment on the absolute genius of Sacha Baron Cohen. now I know it will recognize the man of my life by the number of quotes from the movie by heart.
look at it strictly in English, although I am tempted to go to the cinema to see this as we have translated some scenes, then I think there is a Wednesday evening with Japanese colleagues (where the smiley face that squirts?).
- two pearls from youtube: dick in a box (justin imitating timberlake Color Me Badd is a must) and griffin in Neapolitan (priceless).
- the pina (or his ego), I noted that after the second post I have not mentioned, and then remedy now. hello shit! i love you always and forever and ever and fever.
- deer thanks for showing me (with the quirks of history in common and FU-SIO-neee) in the world that there is someone dumb as me:)
- mad sun. I found this version very rare and I fell in love. The first thing I thought was listening, "here, I wish my life was like the sound of that banjo."
0 comments:
Post a Comment