too, in 50 years, disgusted by this sea, I was leaving.
I was going from that sea of \u200b\u200bmucilage, from crashing waves, from the surf a hundred, a thousand, twenty thousand leagues under!
I was going by the beams, by fishermen sodomites, drunkards, sunburned!
I was going from that sea of \u200b\u200bnewts, de tridents sank, that sea of \u200b\u200biodine in the morning, that stormy sea, in calm, that sea power nine, under Alinghi, Luna Rossa force.
From that sea "even with one hand, from that sea of \u200b\u200brefugees and on carts, de guardiacostieri Samaritans, landings that moves and they weep Silvio er our country.
This sea of \u200b\u200bthe Andrea Doria, the Titanic, the Summergate nucolari and that if the ice melts under the paws of the bears.
I was going from that sea of \u200b\u200bgiant squid, sharks from man-eaters, from whales and Japanese from the target good from that sea of \u200b\u200bGreenpeace, an ecologist with the boat developed de hippies, radioactive atolls de Mururoa, de Birikino, de li mortacci them.
that I was going to sea, from the Phoenicians, from pirates, in boarding, cannon de portarei large as the Circus Maximus, that sea of \u200b\u200broyal nevvi, Marine Corps, the San Marco Battalion, that sea of \u200b\u200bpotted with a knife in his mouth at the turn of pigs
I was going to sea that gives birth to Venus and is angry Padron 'Ntoni, that sea of \u200b\u200bBaricco, of La Capria, the Amenabar, from that sea blue, red, black and white in that sea, I Annaviva by mild winters and summers de de racket and beach volleyball.
That sea of \u200b\u200bgrandparents and grandchildren, the balls on a beach, beach chairs and beach umbrellas that 20 000, that sea of \u200b\u200b"fresh coconut" and vu 'cumprà contracts that do not get offended if I was going to be that sea de de Ithaca and Zakynthos, from that sea of \u200b\u200bpoets, great travelers, the Vespucci, the Magellan, Amerigo's, from that sea of \u200b\u200bbloody great battles, Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Kefalonia!
That sea of \u200b\u200bexile and borders, there was and there are still those who are saying that if Tretti holiday, I went from that sea of \u200b\u200bshit!
Ah Sirens'..., goodbye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment