difficult coexistence
Home! Since yesterday evening, in advance. Today I only had two hours and a teacher was absent. History does not follow, unfortunately.
From next week but I'll return on Saturday morning. They put me in very advanced group the readership of English. From 16 to 18 on Friday. At 18 is the last train back home. Yeah. I'm home almost 24 hours. Let
But the real star of this post. My roommate.
In the other post I forgot to write it. Before leaving on Tuesday, I put pieces of paper next to the drawers. If they had been opened would fall into pieces (Jericho docet). I did a similar thing with the wardrobe doors. Inside I put the label it (those that are used to mark the pages of books) that came out. If the doors were open label would remain inside. Guess ... He opened it. He looked everywhere. He moved all the books on his desk (which I had put in a special position).
What's more left my door ajar, while I had left it closed.
One thing is certain: it will never light.
Logically there is no key to my room. But just know that the keys of the doors are only 12 types. Is the number on the lock. Mine is the 9, such as bathroom and kitchen. Before leaving yesterday, I closed my door with the key of the kitchen. It can be a fair question: Do not try to see if the keys can open the room? Maybe. That's why I left again the pieces of paper. If you opened it again and again we have searched the inside comes a slew of names that most will not dare speak to me.
But I'm confident. One who uses the remote control the stereo to try to turn off a TV can not get there I used the key to the kitchen!
0 comments:
Post a Comment