Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pernicious Anemiacondition_symptoms

Do not It Make You Smile, When The Sun Do not Shine

as the beginning of spring is not bad, it's raining outside and inside (of me) I feel the storm coming and I feel tired, lacking any energy, destabilized, emptied.
I need colors to awaken lethargic state in which to October, and instead it's all gray. slowly and inexorably.
these are strange days, hopelessly bound to my mood swings. just a word spoken, or written a sentence for me to take off and sink that bit of hope I had bought into a similar situation.
live suspended by a thread, I get up in the morning hoping for something that has not been achieved on time when I fall asleep. and then dream, I dream things that I wish with all my strength and I can not have.

[view from my window.]

No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment